Monday, July 24, 2006

Yo!

Juz now had English Prelim Paper One. Ok lah...But what struck me most was something that happened during Mother Toungue. It totally Sux!


It started out well...Cikgu Ram. taught us about karangans...The formats and all. Then Syuhaidah pass me messsage asking me if...k tat one dunt wan to sae. Den Irwan and frenz were caught passing message. Den cikgu ask them to stay back. Den finish class cikgu ask me and Syuhaidah to stayback oso. I was like "Aper seh aku buat?! Mesti pasal the pass message tulah..." Den cikgu sae sumting...*I neva hear*. The Irwan and frenz pass message was about Syuhaidah not paying Firman for the comic book. *Blah...Blah...Blah...* Den cikgu made everyone apologise...I was like, *What shud I do* I just kept my mouth shut.


Den at canteen.......

Everybody(my gang) asked wad happened...*Yadah...Yadah...* Den Irwan's mum approached our table. When she sampai oni she was like " You malay girls have nothing else to do izzit? " Our faces were in shock! All of our innocent faces...mata terbeliak sumer! Abih me, khairunnisaa and adilah mengamuk...From canteen until class we all...Haiz...teruk! Den Irwan's mother go and tell Ms Shakila. Ms Shakila tell Ms Juliana. Den Ms Shakila call Adilah. But Irwan sae Adilah innocent. Abih kiter?!?! The end is still unknown. It's still left hanging...

Kayzz...If got more I write...
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home