HELLOS!
Guess why i'm posting in the morning?
I'M SICK!
Babi uhs..
I got fever and veri veri bad cough.
WTH?!
Miss skul becos of this..
Now if i not wrong is MT period.
Got malay CA1!
Shit mann..
Alahai.
I miss my friends seyy..
Especially the ex-CHANGKATPIANS.
Like WTH?
I want another 6C gathering seyy..
but like dunno wen to make.
and where to make.
i'm suuper DAMN bored!
my sis was like.
" Kakak sakit eh?"
And i was like. " Ye laa.."
Silly qts laa..
aaaarrrggghh!
i'm aching all over!
jus now morning SMSed Adilah.
informing her i not going skul cos' later she wait for me..
the she was like.
nvm tat.
i also SMSed my best fren ATHIRA
cos the my bestie per.
and her reply was..
Hello my best pantat!
U sakit eh?
Take care tauu!
Makan ubat!
Jangan degil!
Makan ubat!
Hehe!
Take care darlink!
Love u!
C ya tmr!
Banyak nyer exclamation mark. :-)
hahaks.
see uh..
i veri bored seyy.
until veri rajin to type an SMS.
lols.
later at 12 PM like tat i gng to the DOCTOR'S.
to take MC.
bloody hell!
and buy UBAT!
i hate ubats..
hehe.
k laa..
buaixx!
dAyaNA
Guess why i'm posting in the morning?
I'M SICK!
Babi uhs..
I got fever and veri veri bad cough.
WTH?!
Miss skul becos of this..
Now if i not wrong is MT period.
Got malay CA1!
Shit mann..
Alahai.
I miss my friends seyy..
Especially the ex-CHANGKATPIANS.
Like WTH?
I want another 6C gathering seyy..
but like dunno wen to make.
and where to make.
i'm suuper DAMN bored!
my sis was like.
" Kakak sakit eh?"
And i was like. " Ye laa.."
Silly qts laa..
aaaarrrggghh!
i'm aching all over!
jus now morning SMSed Adilah.
informing her i not going skul cos' later she wait for me..
the she was like.
nvm tat.
i also SMSed my best fren ATHIRA
cos the my bestie per.
and her reply was..
Hello my best pantat!
U sakit eh?
Take care tauu!
Makan ubat!
Jangan degil!
Makan ubat!
Hehe!
Take care darlink!
Love u!
C ya tmr!
Banyak nyer exclamation mark. :-)
hahaks.
see uh..
i veri bored seyy.
until veri rajin to type an SMS.
lols.
later at 12 PM like tat i gng to the DOCTOR'S.
to take MC.
bloody hell!
and buy UBAT!
i hate ubats..
hehe.
k laa..
buaixx!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home