Friday, November 30, 2007

Hi, my name is.....
Dayana . (:

Never in my life have I...
drank Alcohol. :D

The one person who can drive me nuts is...
my bibik!

High school...
sucks. -.-

When Im nervous...
i find it hard to breathe.

The last time I cried was...
just now.

If I were to get married right now, my wedding would be...
idk. simple? grand? laaaa, idk. (:

My hair is...
short and dark brownnn. :D

When I was 7...
i went to primary school. -.-

Last Christmas...
i went to wild wild wet!

I should be...
cooking myself lunch now.

When I look down I see...
my feet. (:

The craziest recent event was...
ytd, when the pokemon theme song was played over and over again. -.-

By this time, next year...
i would be on holiday. :D

I have a hard time understanding...
why people get married, then they divorce. might as well tak payah kahwin. -.-

Theres this girl I know who...
likes to talk funny crap. LOL.

If I won an award, the first person Iwould tell would be...
my mom.

Take my advice...
hmmmm, chocolates are bad for your health! :D

My most wanted wish is...
to have a happy family. (:

If you visited the place I was born...
errrr....?

I plan to visit...
EUROPE! :D

I'd stop my wedding if...
that's the last thing i'd do. (:

The world could do without...
war.

Most recent thing someone else bought me...
uhhhh, a new dress.

My favorite redhead is..
whattt? -.-

This morning I...
woke up. :D

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...
hmmm, dolphins. Haha(:

Tomorrow I am...
going for band practice and rewang. :D

What I really want for Valentines Day is...
some one i can trust. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home