I WANNA GET DISTINCTION FOR GRADE 3 PAPER TMR! :D
hahaha, not a chance dayana.
ohoh alifah, thanks for keeping my book. bring it tmr yaww.
zafirah! make up your mind which jacket to bring tmr.
AND DONT BE LATE! 7.45 am tau. (:
ps. to syafiah ryaihanny or nurfilzah syazwani.
tell kak lyana that i got family matters if she asks why i don't come for madrasa tmr.
any information of what kak lyana or kak zainah say, you msg me can? thank you, love. ♥
hahaha, not a chance dayana.
ohoh alifah, thanks for keeping my book. bring it tmr yaww.
zafirah! make up your mind which jacket to bring tmr.
AND DONT BE LATE! 7.45 am tau. (:
ps. to syafiah ryaihanny or nurfilzah syazwani.
tell kak lyana that i got family matters if she asks why i don't come for madrasa tmr.
any information of what kak lyana or kak zainah say, you msg me can? thank you, love. ♥

2 Comments:
HAHAHA ! I ASO NOT GOING MADRASSAH DEAR ! I GOT A FIRST AID COURSE TO ATTEND TO ! =)
HAHAHA. yeah yeah. (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home