Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day three; term two

One word to classify today : Miserable

I don't think i would want to elaboarate on it because it'll just make more miserable. Seriously, in the morning, when i saw Fazrina and Farhan i couldn't stop laughing. But then Farhan said something that turned my mood upside down. Not that i'm blaming Farhan for all these, i'm not. I'm just saying that what Farhan said had really make me want to cry. Especially the, " You have to face up to the truth, " part of his 'speech'. I spent all morning/afternoon thinking about what Farhan said. But what if i don't want to face up to the truth? What if the truth hurts? Yes, of course it will hurt. But what if everyone else knows? I would be damn like paisehh lah. I would transfer out of this school and move to another school in the west maybe? Hahaha, kidding. But seriously, i will be feeling so paisehh and not want to show my face to world again. Ok maybe not the world, but to a certain group of people. Boooo mann ): And Fazrina still have not tell me what the obvious thing is! Ahhhhhhh, i'm not done with you eh. You better think thoroughly of what you are going to say tmr, or not kena lah kau. You have like one whole day to think and take your time to tell me because tmr is thursday and that means there's band. Omfg, banddddddd! Gaaaarh, don't remind me. I'm in the state of depression; quoted from Destin. Hahaha. And i have PMS; quoted from Khaliesah. ))):

Okay anw, not everything was miserable. Out of ten things i think there was only 2 good things about today. Firstly, going to the toilet with the chicaron wannabes are awesomest. Lol, itdk why. I just like going to the toilet with them. They go inside the cubicle, but never kencing. Wth? Haha. Secondly, going home with Zafirah is like the best thing ever! I waited at the canteen with Rizky, Zaini, Hakeem and Zubair, while Zaff went chasing her boyf. Then she gave up, and decided to go home. So walked to the Kedai Mamak there to buy something, then waited for 38 which was super long. And it was raining super damn heavily. When the bus came goy this woman infront of us who was blocking the entrance. Like wtf? Still can stand there when i'm almost drenched. Anw, then the same woman was like smiling and smiling away and humming to a song. I couldn't help but laugh. Lol. She reminds me of Mr Khoo mann. Hah ;D

Ahhhh, chatting with Destin really boost up my mood. He's like the cutest thing when on msn. But in real life he looks like this boring person. Lol. And we agreed to go emo tmr! Haha, for some particular reasons lah. And yeah, he showed me this video of a pokemon thing, damn scary sia. Haha.

Okay dah bye. I wanna do my Maths homework while watching American idol later. Haha, like that then can concentrate. [[[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home