Boring, boring day.
Okay check this out. My toilet sink just came apart in the morning at about eleven-ish. And yeah, the chair was supposed to hold it up but it didn't. Though it kept it up for about 1 month alr, i think it was time the sink came apart. Anw, its fixed now. The apek came at about three, while i was sleeping, to fix it. (:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, i'm so bored. How am i going to cope with this during the June holidays! But there'll probably be Band practices to occupy my time. But if don't have, howwwww?
I want a Blue Book Gang gathering! Like seriously, i miss those people. Except for Adilah because i see her face every single school day. Hahaha, Adilah saggy boob! Anw, i miss Nisa and Suhaila the most, maybe because i haven't seen them since Teachers' Day. I miss Aqida and Zunairah too. Man, i miss the old times'. I miss Nisa being hyper gile and cheering up everybody. I miss Suhaila drawing her cartoon pictures. I miss Aqida being crazy and talking crap. I miss eating with Zunairah. DDDD: I miss 2006! Lol. I remember 2006 being the year of arguements. Hahaha, and how Aqida, Adilah and Nisa become on team and me and Zunairah become the opposing team. Then we will start arguing online. Then when one team go to the toilet, the other one will check the computer history because Aqida always changes her blog url. Haha, damn funny. When all of that was over, we were angry at Niza for not coming for the competition claiming that she had Asthma attack. We were super kanchiong and i had to learn up her lines. At last we didn't win. So sad kann. But we found out that Niza went to Melaka on that day. Wah blood boiling gile siol. Nvm. Hahaha :D And i remembered laughing so hard during malay class untill my jaw hurt badly. I think it was about when Irfan asked for a whiteboard marker, then Effa gave him a highlighter and he believed that that was a marker. Haha, yeah he can be that selenge. There were other incidents following that but i forgot. STM katekan. Then jalan raye, we pangseh-ed Kasut because she was being such a bitch. Then during the last day of school, me, Nisa, Adilah and Aqida went up to 6C class supposed to practice. But at last we on-ed really sad songs and sat there crying. Last day mah, emotional sikit ah. Then Graduation Party was emotional, esp the part when Mrs Bambang sang Lagenda for Ms Shakila. Terharu gile babz siol. Hahaha :D
Okay so long. Hahhaha, should hear me and Adilah reminisce about Changkat times' during free periods. I burst out laughing like a crazy person. Haha, standard ah, Dayana per. :DDDDDDDDDDD
I just remembered something, Woshibendan! Haha, inside joke. That is Sabina. Ili is Woshibendin, Faz is Woshibendon and i'm Woshibindun? Lol, kekek ah korang. <33



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home