Friday, May 30, 2008

I am dead.

Ok so today was sort of okay despite me staying at home. ANTM-ed on youtube all the way, with intervals for sis and bro to use the comp. Yeah, and i finished Cycle 9! Lol. Gonna continue Cycle 10 like on Monday probably since there's band and madrasah tmr.

Anw, chatted with a few people also. I have mixed feelings today, idk why. First, I'm damn bored. Like helloiamgonnadieofboredom kinda bored. Then there's the pissed of mood. Like super pissed of with this certain person and also with myself. And i keep asking myself how come i didn't see that coming? Like yeaaaah. But then there's also the excited kinda mood when chatting with Fazerah and Fazrina. Haha eh ade due Faz! Cool kaper. And Fazrina is at her class chalet right now. Probably eating, and having a fun time. No fair lah you bitch. Hehe. :D

Okay ah bye. Good Luck to someone for the competition tmr and on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home