Monday, November 03, 2008

Went out with Fazrina and Khalis today! Supposedly to do maths holiday homework with Faz, but Khalis tak nak. So yeah we didn't know where to go. And at last, we freaking walked to Courts megastore! I think it took us ard 45mins to an hour. Like omg! Haha. When we reached there, bought drinks and camwhorred using Faz's new camera. Then went to look at hair straighteners and latops. And i saw this pretty laptop! Haha. But i have to wait till ard 2 weeks time when my dad get's his pay. Anw we wanted to go home but it was raining. So Faz bought ice cream and we waited until the rain dah reduh. Then went to the bustop. I took 168 with Faz while Khalis took 34. Then i stopped opp the library and took 38 home. K dah.

Omg guess what i'm watching! Hahah Barbie in a Christmas Carol. Lol aku bored la.

Oh and i had been having really random dreams about really random guys these few days. Like on thursday night, i dreamt that Farhan was Shaikh and Shaikh was Farhan. Haha. Then Friday night i dreamt about Haqem. Saturday night was about Mr Iskandar and Luqman Nur Hakim. And ytd night about Nurfirman. Like freaking omg, its really really random. I wonder who i will dream about tonight. Lol. Shall blog about it tmr if i do. Hehe. Bye! I wanna watch Barbie! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home