
I'm lazy to blog panjang2 siol! Hehe. The three days two nights chalet at downtown east was fun fun fun! It didn't took my mind off missing Genting though. Damn. Anw, had bonding time with Cik Lin. Haha. And thanks to Faz, Khalis, Nazri, Haqem, Naufal, Farhan, Syahin and Farhin for coming and eating the food! Except for Haqem who didn't. Haha.K so band today was fun! Did the set pieces, mostly Overture No. 1 because it was easir than the other one. I like No. 2 though because it is challenging. Hehe our score mcm woodwind punye score sia. Tapi gerek ah. Anw, Overture No. 1 i likeeeeeeeeee because die punye slow slow part. I think somewhere like F or G liddat. Wah fuyoh, damn nice. Aku jiwang ah sia. Lol. Oh and we had drills just now. So fun! Haha! I like the shouting part. For awhile there, i was kinda scared of Naufal. Lol but i couldn't take Haqem seriously. He mcm ade tak kena sia. It was like freaking hot gile and he was like wearing his jacket. Beh when he bukak his jacket like damn berpeluh. Aku dah la tak leh tahan nampak orang berpeluh. Hahah. K then after band gi makan kat Food Culture. I was very evil. Sorry to whoever! You know who you are. :D
Band bbq and overnight stay on Thursday! Should i overnight or not? -___________-
*First picture was taken by bro ytd at the bowling alley.
*Second picture taken by Nazri at E!Hub. Ignore Haqem's red eye. I was lazy to remove it. It looks nice anw. Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home