THE PICTURE CUTE RIGHT OMGORXZXZX!!! I found it while browsing through my albums drawer. This was way back in 1995 and the one on the right is Liyana. Hahaha. And i've been chatting/msging Liyana alot these few days. I think i'm secretly in love with her. Hahaha *kening goes up and down* And her blog post so tak perlu ahhhhhhh. Hehehe.K anw enough about Liyana. My week has been pretty sucky and tiring. Screwed all my tests that i did on Wednesday. I want to thank my E maths for bringing up my self-esteem. I think i'm starting to love E maths ah. Haha. And i like it when Miss Jasmine Goh teaches us Chemistry because i can pay attention unlike normal lessons(some people should know why). Band practices are starting to become not exciting. I'm not looking forward for practices nowadays probably because i'm tired and also some personal stuffs. However today's practice was abit better because we had sectionals. Omg must treasure sectionals ok!! Haha. And i finally understood what bell tone is. Wow achievement dayana. Hehe.
Exchange at Nan Chiau tmr!! I'm not excited, instead rather scared. I scared i screw up my parts. Ahhhhhhh omg. And our syf competition is like on the 7th April and we are the 127th band. And its like 7th April leh. 7th April!!! Haha omg. K bye i wanna watch a very very stupid video of me, Khalis, Faz and Zaini webcaming. Ciao.
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO VIVIEN TAN HUI XIAN!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home