Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Omfg i'm so tired today idk why. I almost fell asleep during Physics. Physics leh!! Where can afford to fall asleep. Haha. Oh and lunch was funny. Idk why but suddenly we (the 3e7 malay girls) were naming ourselves after the 6 Disney princesses. Macam cool gitu, cukup2 ade 6 disney princesses and the 6 of us. K actually Syathirah and Nazihah takde ah but we just included them. So uhm Ameera is Belle from Beauty and the Beast(!!!), Athira is Jasmine from Aladdin, Syazana is Cinderella, Syathirah is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Nazihah is Snow White and i'm Ariel from Little Mermaid. Lol hehehe. After school stayed back in the canteen to finish A maths homework then took the train home. Tuition at 6pm later. Lots of homework to finish. Ahhhhh k bye. :)

(editted at 7.10pm)
I think my life just took a fucking sharp turn. Fuck knn cb, eh you pukimak sia girl. Screwed up big time sia. I think what they said were true. I was never meant to be happy. Thanks, at least now i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home