Yo!
Currently I am writing this post in the computer lab in school. Eventhough it is holiday we all P6 come to school to study...PSLE 27 more days. So fast!!! Aaarrgghhhh! Yesterday mum made for me a timetable for the next 27 days. I muz follow it...EVERYTHING!
Yesterday got my report book. Ok lah. My mum neva school coz' she say I am improving. I have to shom her tat I can reach my target...Which is 23o and above. But...I must work extra, extra hard coz my Prelim aggregate is 204.75 which is about 205.
After getting my aggregate I SMSed Abdurrahman to ask wad his one is. And guess wad his is...Guessed enuf? He got 246. OMG!!! He's sooo clever. Ofcourse lah...he aims for Raffles Instituition. I tink he can do it.
K lah...Bb. I wanna play Monkey Kickoff. Beating Adilah and Khairuninsaa readi...Haha!
dAyaNA
Currently I am writing this post in the computer lab in school. Eventhough it is holiday we all P6 come to school to study...PSLE 27 more days. So fast!!! Aaarrgghhhh! Yesterday mum made for me a timetable for the next 27 days. I muz follow it...EVERYTHING!
Yesterday got my report book. Ok lah. My mum neva school coz' she say I am improving. I have to shom her tat I can reach my target...Which is 23o and above. But...I must work extra, extra hard coz my Prelim aggregate is 204.75 which is about 205.
After getting my aggregate I SMSed Abdurrahman to ask wad his one is. And guess wad his is...Guessed enuf? He got 246. OMG!!! He's sooo clever. Ofcourse lah...he aims for Raffles Instituition. I tink he can do it.
K lah...Bb. I wanna play Monkey Kickoff. Beating Adilah and Khairuninsaa readi...Haha!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home