Results mania!
Okay so results results results people! I am quite disappointed with most of my results that i have already gotten, except for History. Omg i freaking love History okay! And Charissa agrees, kan? Hahha.
Anyway, here they are. But its only Sa1, belum overall sekali.
English - 64.2% (B4) A freaking 0.8 marks to B3! Wtf dayana.
Maths - 65.5% (B3) This is okay lah, was aiming for 69 though.
Science - 66.5% (B3) I could have done better, because my freaking MCQ pulled me down. I got like a 19 over 30! Wtfwtfwtf D:
Anyway, here they are. But its only Sa1, belum overall sekali.
English - 64.2% (B4) A freaking 0.8 marks to B3! Wtf dayana.
Maths - 65.5% (B3) This is okay lah, was aiming for 69 though.
Science - 66.5% (B3) I could have done better, because my freaking MCQ pulled me down. I got like a 19 over 30! Wtfwtfwtf D:
Malay - 53 over 70 for Paper 2, without the amendments. I swear, Cikgu Lokhman's marking is damn confusing me. And he marked the whole class correct for the Bangsawan question but on the answer sheet was salah. Wth. Then2 i got a ZERO for the pendapat question when my answer was somewhat sensible. WTFFFFF! No offence but yeah. And when Atqh asked him for marks, he was like, "Is it my marking, or is it because you suck at it?" Another wtf!
History - 74 (A2) Unexpected gile babz okay! Me and Charissa got the highest and like Yijie said i copy her. Whatever.
Art - 67% (B3) Haha yeay! My research pulled me up alot, eventhough it was only 30% of the whole 100% marks.
Ok yeah that's all. Shall update with the rest of the results tmr.
Anyway, after school was fun. Hanged out with Ika and we went aimlessly around TM and CS. Had lunch at Long John's and Ika saw Hafique (ex numbe?) walking to Open Plaza. Hahaha. Saw Azrayna and Azfryna and friends. And2 saw Syukri at CS too! But i didn't tegur him, lol. But at least i had the initiative to msg him. Haha. Ok yeah, so walk walk walk, talk talk talk, then headed to inter at about 4pm. Ika took 67 and i took 38 ah as usual. Then when i was walking one of the berths, there was a group of ITE guys sitting on the railings. They were like, "Eh budak Pasir Ris!" I ignored. Then they sang like, "Mr Ow Ow Mr Mr Ow! *laughs*" I almost laugh sia. Like wth. Hahaha :DDD
YAY BESOK ADE BAND!
YAY BESOK ADE BAND!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home