Friday, December 05, 2008

BAND BBQ YTD WAS GEREK!

Ok i wanted to write a whole lot of details but i figured that i was too lazy to do so. Hahaha what to do right. Anw, I loveeeee ytd! It sort of took my mind off missing Genting. I guess everyone sort of bonded. I was one hell of a happy bitch. That steam face Renny kept on disturbing me. The toilet was pretty. I like it! Hahaha. And i realised how much i miss the beach. I tried to have my own time walking by the beach but everytime i tried too, someone would come up to me. Lol nvm.

And i had a fun time burrying Nazri and Mathuri in the sand with Haqem, Dany, Sun Kyu and Juo Yan. We were being horny bastards and making D-sized cup boobs and large dicks for them. I know righttttttttttt. Hahah but fun ah. I got to see another side of Dany which i have never ever seen before. And i thought Dany was those kind of good boy. Hahaha. The food for the bbq was nice. The chicken was my fave. The spaghetti that Atqh's mum made was nice too. Didn't get to rase the marinated prawns though.

Oh and i realised how relaxing it was if i sit by the beach at night, alone, with no distractions. With the waves crashing and the chattering of band mates in the distance. There was no night breeze though. But at last alot of people joined me, and i went to the bbq pit to eat. Damn my peace broken. Hehe. K anw i wanna say a huge thanks to Nazri's brothers and sister in law for sending me back home! If not i won't be able to go out anymore siaaaaaaaa.

So anw, thanks to everybody who made my day ytd. Esp those who hanged out alot with me eg, Wanie, Khalis, Haqem, Naufal, Farhan, Nazri etc. And and i loveeeeeee Atqh's brownies! Oh and i'm Alasdair's number one fan! Wheeeeeeeeee! I love being random! I'm one hell of a happy bitch! :D Hehehe.

I wanna go to Farhan's gig tmr. But my mum confirm won't allow siaaa. Damn. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home