Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ok so did the recording of the marching video thing ytd. It was surprisingly fun because i was laughing all the way while marching and playing March No. 1. And Darryl was sweating like crazy, like omgxzxz. And i accidentally hit Haqem's stand and his reed fell off the stand. I was freaking out like crazy and i seeked for forgiveness beforehand. Haha but thank goodness it didn't crack or anything. We finished the recording slightly after noon then me and Khalis practiced one round of Overture 1 before keeping our instruments. Then Khalis felt left out or something and went off without telling. I was like asking everybody where he is but everybody was like dont care dont care liddat. Beh Khalis pun satu, orang call tak tau nak angkat. Anw, then went off to eat at kfc with the babyloves, Shu Hua, Haqem, Azri, Yassar, Dany, Darryl and Raja. And we were like kecoh as usual. I went off at 1.50pm to meet my mum, siblings, nyai and Cik Lin at Paya Lebar.

Then went to pasar geylang and tanjong katong complex to find baju for Cik Adik's wedding. I'm gonna wear this brown jubah thing which is damn nice. Hahaha. After that went to Nyai's house to solat. I bathed before going cause i was feeling so unfreshed. Haha. Then went to KKH to visit Syefaa' and her ward was like freaking cool. I felt like living there. Haha. Went off at 8.30 then solat maghrib and isyak at nyai's house before going home.

Today went to popular to get a pencilcase and stationaries. I got a nice coca cola pencil case. Haha its in red ah, that's why i like. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home