Word of the day: Lightbulb! Hehehehe.
School was funny today. I laughed alot. I made alot of noise in class(standard ah). Phay Kang was funny during Physics. I understood Physics. My targets for Mid year exams so damn low. I miss seeing my sec2 results. Wei Jie's primary six picture so cute. I realised that every wednesday most of the girls will always head for the toilet after Physics. I was rajin enough to do my homework in the band room before going for the workshop. Workshop was boring but i tried to be enthu. Athira created a new way of seducing people. *points out index finger and draw small circles in the air* Heng Yeow seduced Athira. Yazsar and Clive and Gavin made random videos. My favourite question, "What creative thing can you do with a bra?". The making of bridge for Godzilla was so kecoh. My group burst our balloons. I shrieked alot. Our bridge was so cool until the Mr Andrew Lim wanted to take a picture of it. Workshop ended at 5.45pm. Walked to the interchange with Faz, Syahin, Nazri and Naufal. Took 38 home as usual. Met Effa in the bus. The person sitting beside me was sneezing all the way omg.
YAY TMR DONT NEED REPORT AT 6.50am!!
School was funny today. I laughed alot. I made alot of noise in class(standard ah). Phay Kang was funny during Physics. I understood Physics. My targets for Mid year exams so damn low. I miss seeing my sec2 results. Wei Jie's primary six picture so cute. I realised that every wednesday most of the girls will always head for the toilet after Physics. I was rajin enough to do my homework in the band room before going for the workshop. Workshop was boring but i tried to be enthu. Athira created a new way of seducing people. *points out index finger and draw small circles in the air* Heng Yeow seduced Athira. Yazsar and Clive and Gavin made random videos. My favourite question, "What creative thing can you do with a bra?". The making of bridge for Godzilla was so kecoh. My group burst our balloons. I shrieked alot. Our bridge was so cool until the Mr Andrew Lim wanted to take a picture of it. Workshop ended at 5.45pm. Walked to the interchange with Faz, Syahin, Nazri and Naufal. Took 38 home as usual. Met Effa in the bus. The person sitting beside me was sneezing all the way omg.
YAY TMR DONT NEED REPORT AT 6.50am!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home