Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow this week had passed just like that, as fast as lightning. Term one had just passed like that, in a blink of an eye. I can't believe its alr the end of term one! I mean, wow so many things have happened for the past 3 months but it seemed so short. Esp this last week of term one, eventhough i didn't enjoy myself much.

So thursday was a bore. I completely forgot what happened on that day except that i ran enthusiastically during PE. Friday was exciting. Firstly in the morning, Mr L had moodswings i think and began reprimanding the class and scolding Larry. But he was okay after that as Physics lesson carried on smoothly without him in a bad mood. English was boring as usual with Mr C teaching us about narratives. Got the CA results slip during recess and my results were so depressing. Failed Malay(!!!!) and A maths(so expected). Urgh. Anw, Chemistry after recess sat with the guys (Larry, Choong Kai, Gavin, Mai Sheng, Elroy) since Melvin Kek wanted to sit with Heng Yeow. I didn't pay attn for 3/4 of the lesson due to Larry and Mai Sheng's constant talking about M, Choong Kai's hatred towards the teacher for confiscating his phone etc. Macam2 ah budak budak nie. Haha. Nevertheless, i got what Miss G was teaching. Malay was next and our group did the lakonan thing. Me and Khalis swapped roles last minute so i became Kassim Selamat. We were so not prepared for it and hence our lakonan was mediocre. I wasn't even sounding like i was in pain when i "poked" my eyes with the forks. Anyway, helped Cikgu to put up our peribahasa along with Faz and Saira. And and Cikgu was so fun! Haha. She even had a talk with Fazrina about Syahin(HAHAHA KHALIS PUNYE PASAL). After that she gave us one dollar each for helping her then me anf Faz headed for band. Sectionals all the way since Mathuri didn't need my help in teaching the sec ones. Said the most embarassing thing in front of Naufal which made him laugh like crazy. Then ard 4 plus had ensemble at ground floor ISH. Went in back for dinner at 6pm but sir asked us to write a reflection about stuffs. Was so exciting and i think i wrote alot of irrelevant stuff. Haha. After that dinner. I finished it in 5mins since i only ordered double cheeseburger then i went in the store. I was so happy to find it empty. I enjoyed the empty store for like 10mins? Then people started coming in. Then combined all the way till ard 8.45pm and we were dismissed. Didn't went to eat eventhough i was so hungry, instead i bought large milo which made me had stomachache. Haha. Took 38, and reached home at 9.40pm.

Saturday was kinda okay. Was out the whole day. Supposed to meet Khalis at Tamp inter at 9am but he was late. Anyway, we then took 969 to Woodlands inter. On the bus i was like so excited but Khalis was like scared. Haha but when we boarded 901 i was the one who was scared. Hah. So we reached Woodgrove near to 11am. We were like feeling so awkward and so lost. Got the coupons from Irah and began walking ard. We were feeling very very lost and were like lost souls. But thanks to Irah, Danial and Darian for bringing us ard eventhough my face was still like a piece of shit. Khalis, to my amazement, was rather popular amongst Irah's friends. They seemed to know who he was. Haha kembang ah kembang. I saw Sakinah too! I miss her sia, lol. Lepak-ed under the block. Juying people came, went to the canteen and i was off in less than 7mins. Cabbbed to madrasah and to my surprise, THERE WAS NO CLASS. Fuck, nobody told me. Wasted $16.40 rushing there. Could have stayed longer. Cb knn. I called mum and she asked me to meet her at Tanjong Katong Complex in an hour's time. So i headed to Macs to grab lunch first and it was so depressing because i looked stupid eating alone there. Then met mum, walked ard there until ard 5.30pm. Fetched the kids and cabbed to Bibik Diana's house. I wasn't in the mood to eat anything or talk to anybody so i borrowed Nadyra's earpiece and sat in her room most of the time. Haikel said he hated me for being so emo. Haha. K then watched Cik Adik's wedding video and left the house at 11pm.

Ok done. Finished half of my homeworks today. Wah achievement!! Haha.
Holiday schedule!
Monday - Out with Mum, sis and bro
Tuesday - Recruits practice 8am-12pm, Main band practice 1pm-5pm
Wednesday - Free?
Thursday - Recruits practice 8am-12pm, Main band practice 1pm-5pm
Friday - School service 7.30am to 10am, Band 1pm-9pm
Saturday - Watch the GPA thing at NYJC at 1pm
Sunday - Sleep, study, sleep.

Idk whether i should be looking forward to the one week holiday because it doesn't look exciting? Hah. Band practice on Friday so menyebok!! I'm going to miss the primary 6 class gathering. Sorry you guys! Well, i think i'm done here. I wanna eat. Hehe must make up for not eating ytd. K ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home