Saturday, May 16, 2009

I AM CRAVING FOR BROWNIES!!
Ahhhh shit ok. The best thing is, idk any places which sells nice brownies. Unless Zaini or Ika want to bake for me, then best. Haha. Shit ah why my mother dont like baking. Why my kitchen so small. Haiyoh. Later(cheh later eh) if i buy my own house, i will make sure that the house has a big kitchen. Must have a big kitchen! And that'll be the top priority. Haha k macam faham. But in the mean time, i wanna go save my money so that by Monday or Wednesday if i go out I can go search for my brownies. Haha.

And i hate it when exams are over! Yes maybe it is awesome cause you dont have to mug or study like one crazy person. But then, come to think of it, at least it occupies my time. I mean, now, exams are over and i seriously have nothing to keep me preoccupied. And thus, i will do nothing which therefore leads to me thinking. And when i start thinking, its not good! Really not good, if you know what i mean. I know it keeps the mind stimulated or whatever ah but then. Haha k nvm. K i need to move on move on move on. Tapi tak boleh, how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home