Friday, May 15, 2009

YESSAH ALL MY MAJOR PAPERS ARE OVER!!
*points to khalis* Haha kau ade POA! K so evil. Haha. I think i'm getting fever. My whole body is feeling so warm and i have aches all over. I think it was because i walked in the rain ytd morning. Wait, i go take themometer. Haha. Anyway my papers were not as horrible as i thought it would be. Manageable, but still i dont think i'm gonna do well since i didnt put in that much effort in studying. Sigh what to do pemalas sangat kan dayana. K cant wait to get my results. Haha confirm satu satu results macam siak. Esp A maths. Haizzzzz k nvm.

On the contrary, i'm looking forward to my long weekend though i have to go back to school on Tuesday for half an hour of malay listening comprehension. And then on Thursday when i go back to school, band will be resuming. Like omg yay!!! I miss band ok, serious shit. Dah la i forgot to bring back home my band file. I mean at least got band file then at home leh tgk through scores for fun. Haha but nvm i've got my mouthpiece with me. Hehe. Yay next week got band!! Haha. Yay tak boleh sabar sia serious. :)

Ok shit my temperature is like 38.7 degrees. Idiot. Baru nak enjoy.
Oh ya i totally forgot. I got new sister-in-law. HAHAHA KHALIS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home