I know i said that i was going to not post until the end of exams. But hey, its labour day man!! Haha. Oh and i'm going to do something with my hair. Like really really different hairstyle ah i think. Cause ytd right i go to this shop then the hairdresser cb dont know how to cut then like she cut until like fucking cb not nice. So yeah i going to like cut my hair again and like i think cut short or something so when go to school dont need tie. Oh and going to some family chalet later. Yay excited! At least going out right. Yeah but i'm bringing my chemistry and maybe e maths homework to do there. Haha rajin sgt.
K omg SS paper dah habis!!! Yessah! I think i'm gonna pass but with low marks. Haha. OH and i screwed my malay karangan cause i didn't know what to write. But i like my surat kiriman! Haha. And the paper 2 ytd was so omg. The bina ayat i do anyhow. But the others quite okay ah. I think can pass. Wait, i think will pass. Haha kena confident sikit. Oh and i'm going to do something. Later, tonight. Or maybe tmr night. Yeah wish me luck. Haha. :)
K omg SS paper dah habis!!! Yessah! I think i'm gonna pass but with low marks. Haha. OH and i screwed my malay karangan cause i didn't know what to write. But i like my surat kiriman! Haha. And the paper 2 ytd was so omg. The bina ayat i do anyhow. But the others quite okay ah. I think can pass. Wait, i think will pass. Haha kena confident sikit. Oh and i'm going to do something. Later, tonight. Or maybe tmr night. Yeah wish me luck. Haha. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home