Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3/4 dead.

Today was sucky in the morning but not sucky after lunch. I woke up late so i didnt have time to put on my contacts lens and pamper my unruly hair. It was raining in the morning. I embarassed myself at the debate though i can say the debate was a good one. I took a paper from Yassar supposedly to write down points but i ended up writing stupid shit stuffs that is so tak perlu. Mr Chong and Melvin Teo almost saw it. I called it, "Memories of debate". Haha i still have it in my history textbook. Anyway moving on, i screwed up my comb humanities Ca3. Especially my SEQ qtn on Hitler. I didnt study much so yeah padan muke. Then during Physics Mr Leong reshuffled our sitting arrangement. Now i'm sitting infront and my bench members are Melody, Elroy and Luke. But the people ard me are still the gerek people though. Got back chemistry after lunch and i got an A1. Like yaaaaaaay! Hehe. Then e maths was fun today idk why. I think Miss Ng today very hyper. Lol. Paling aku tak boleh angkat, "hairy" graph. Haha. After school went home alone. Haha sedih sia.

Oh and those of you who heard my voice after lunch period just now, well its getting worser. Will be going to the doctor maybe tmr? My throat is killing me, serious sia. Heng Yeow say my voice breaking. Merepek aje. Eh but if true cool sia. Hehehe. Plus congratulations to CO for getting GWH!!! :)

Oh and Happy Birthday to Lim Jia Yan! <33
tmr 7/8 dead. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home