Today was waaaaay better than ytd. Firstly because Heng Yeow was extra fun to talk to today. He made the boring lessons seems fun because we will be like talking crap and bitching about people. And he like to bully me! Serious seh, he act innocent only. tsktsktsk heng yeow heng yeow. Secondly, i liked the Chemistry test because i could do it! Haha. And lastly, i met Aqida aafter school! I was late, haha. We walked around Tampines 1 and then ate at the youghurt place. We mainly talked about life. Haha sec 3 life sucks eh Aqida? Lol. Then after that walked ard a little more then went to Food Culture to meet Syed and gang and Naufal. K then lepak-ed there until around 6pm then took the train home. Oh and while walking home, i saw Zunairah. Like wah! Double ah eh. And Zunairah, next time we all go keluar together eh. Haha. Oh and I studied from 7pm to 8.30pm just now. Wah i think i love studying sia. (OMG WTF DAYANA)
K i think i wanna go to school early tmr. I think like ard 7.30 liddat, i think ah. See first whether i want to wake up at 6.30 or not. Haha.
K i think i wanna go to school early tmr. I think like ard 7.30 liddat, i think ah. See first whether i want to wake up at 6.30 or not. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home