Idk why but for the whole of this afternoon my body was aching like hell. Esp my body the ribcage nye tempat there. And my thighs also. Idk why but i dont think because of PE as I didn't do that much. And so i looked like a retarded bitch who was aching all over and i couldnt bend down. Haha. Thanks to Juo Yan for pulling me up. Oh and i had to write a 200 word reflection on Responsibility and another one on Integrity because i didn't hand in my sexuality education form on time. Lol i did it during half a period of physics, whole period of chem and half a period of malay. I wrote in alot of crap sia. Haha. K anyway, band today was kinda good. Yesterday too, eventhough Sir was in a bad mood but he was so funny when he was tuning us and the trumpets. After the practices i was like motivated to do better and i will like so work my ass off for the practice tmr. Like omg fucking last practice. Ahhhh omg. HEHEHE.
Eh sial aku sekarang dah naik bingit sia. Like seriously, at least aku try to put in the effort walaupun aku sebenarnya not that type of person. Urgh irritating gile babz. Kalau nak, senang senang bilang aku je la. At least kalau orang lain tanye aku tau ape nak jawab. Anyway, something freaking funny happened during ensemble just now. I still can laugh when i think of it. Like very very funny. Hehehe. K dah la bye. I want to makan sweet potato!
Happy 15th Birthday to Atqh!!!
Sorry i didn't get you anything this year. I wanted to get you something but i couldn't decide on what to get. Well i hope you had a great day! :D
Eh sial aku sekarang dah naik bingit sia. Like seriously, at least aku try to put in the effort walaupun aku sebenarnya not that type of person. Urgh irritating gile babz. Kalau nak, senang senang bilang aku je la. At least kalau orang lain tanye aku tau ape nak jawab. Anyway, something freaking funny happened during ensemble just now. I still can laugh when i think of it. Like very very funny. Hehehe. K dah la bye. I want to makan sweet potato!
Happy 15th Birthday to Atqh!!!
Sorry i didn't get you anything this year. I wanted to get you something but i couldn't decide on what to get. Well i hope you had a great day! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home