Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry readers, the post today will be very stupid. So dont even bother reading.

Today was so fucked up. Like fuck upside down kinda fucked up. (k i dont even know what i'm typing) The only thing that wasn't fucked up about today was the fact that malay lesson was conducted at the Eco Garden. And i shouldn't have stayed on for band. I should have gone home because of my terrible cramps and headache. But what to do, what's done is done. I hope that this isn't just a waste of my time. I swear if it is, i'm gonna beat you up. Can you please fucking stop complaining about everything under the sun. Its so fucking annoying and irritating. Imagine me complaining all the time. You would be already fucking annoyed and want to show me that face. I dont think i can put up with it any longer. Please will you just shut up and listen to me for just this once. I'm tired of putting up the facade just to put up with your crap. I swear, one day, i will just walk away from your life if it does continue on like this.

Ok now i feel like seducing someone. *points out index finger and draw small circles in the air* HEHEHEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home