Thursday, April 09, 2009

Post-syf period very very boring. Its sad to know that there wont be like anymore intensive practices and all. Wah gonna miss it man like seriously. Oh and the seniors are like stepping down like what? Next week? Ahhhh sad kaper! I dont like ah this stepping down stuff and all. Irritating. Haha. I will miss them like omg. Haha padahal still can see in school. Nonsense ah Dayana. Anw just now they chose the temporary leaders for the different sections/departments. Hehehe Yassar nye plan nak cabut band after syf sudah termusnah. Haha. After band didn't follow the others to Tampines 1 since i couldn't find them and also it was super crowded. So i went home straight(wah first time). Took the train back and when i was walking suddenly Darryl was like behind me and he was like, "I was following you all the way" I didnt realised lol.

Oh and i saw Sharizal at school just now! Because npcc was having some games day thing so yeah. Haha he's still looks like the same old Sharizal to me though only he's bigger? Ok lol thats sounded so mean. K uhm haha. Urgh i think i've been kinda annoying lately. Sorry people. Ok wait idk why ah but i've been really annoyed with some people alot lately. Idk whether its me or whether its them or whether i'm making this small situation seem big. But really these people are getting on my nerves.(Siapa termakan cili dialah terasa pedas) WAH.

Probably going out tmr to venture Tampines 1 with some band people namely the babyloves, Syed, Naufal, Darryl i think. I bet the place will be like damn crowded la. Well, nvm at least i won't be mendak-ing at home. Hah k bye! Oh oh and i have invisibility powers!! HAHA WAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home