Friday, April 10, 2009

Alot of unplanned plans today but i just went with the flow. Did not explore Tampines 1 since it was so packed. Caught The Knowing. Had dinner at Hei Sushi with mum and Redza. Then lastly headed to the airport to jemput the people back from Dubai. It was kinda boring ah though. But The Knowing was quite nice. I like the fact that one of the character punye name was Diana(pronounced as Dayana). And i had like 3 plates of Fried Tofu at Hei Sushi. Lol my favourite sia. I wanted to eat a fourth plate but we were late to go to the airport alr. Hehe so yeah. Oh also mum, bro and I bitched about people while on the train. Hehe and she was like teasing me about somebody. Like wth Cik Lin go influence her alr ah.

K anyway, now my handphone and mp4 and even my ez link card and mouthpiece smells of the fcuk scent. Like serious sia. The scent is like lingering on all my personal belongings. Not that the scent isn't nice, it is. But if i smell it for too long i might throw up. Haha. K omg i'm addicted to our version of Merry Widow. Lol got the recording from Khalis. I've been playing it back for like at least 15 times alr. Haha takpe la Dayana. Asalkan kau bahagia. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home