Introducing my small star! We go waaaay back lol. K la not way back haha. This is the thing that keeps me company at night since my monkey is idk where mia. I had a full 10mins of picture taking with it since i was really really bored. Hehehe. Chemistry lesson tmr! I wanna go out after that. Anyone up for it? Khalis is going to Woodlands and i wanna follow cause its been a long time since i've been there. Haha actually kaypo je ah. I predict tonight is going to be filled with wierd, random and not practical dreams again. And tmr will be as boring as today and ytd. Wah what a joy.Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Introducing my small star! We go waaaay back lol. K la not way back haha. This is the thing that keeps me company at night since my monkey is idk where mia. I had a full 10mins of picture taking with it since i was really really bored. Hehehe. Chemistry lesson tmr! I wanna go out after that. Anyone up for it? Khalis is going to Woodlands and i wanna follow cause its been a long time since i've been there. Haha actually kaypo je ah. I predict tonight is going to be filled with wierd, random and not practical dreams again. And tmr will be as boring as today and ytd. Wah what a joy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home