I am super extremely disappointed with myself. I just told Johan about my June Holiday plans. Well i just hope i'll stick to it. Insyallah. Anyway, as i predicted, today was as bad as yesterday but not much worse just slightly better. I repeat, slightly better. Today i was so syok sendiri-ing and so deep in my own thoughts and so having bad moodswings. Khalis left me at 4pm and i was left to play the high notes for Home. Let me tell you, high notes and Dayana so doesn't go well together. So you should know how sucky i was at the high notes part. Khalis, if you reading this, dont ever leave me with high notes ever again. Well at least when i prepare beforehand can ah. Haha. Oh well he's leaving me for Thailand on the second week of June and Malaysia on some other week of June anyway. Damn you go holiday never ajak me. Ok moving on. After band went to Eastpoint to get cake, Cik Lin's present and wrapping paper. My shoulders were aching like hell by then idk why. Padahal beg tak berat.
Haiyoh mane Cik Lin and Uncle Is!! I want cut cake la wahlao the cake so tempting. Its like calling me to eat it ok. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Nadiya! And Advanced Happy Birthday to Redza and Cik Lin!! I dont want follow my siblings for their birthday treat with father tmr. Why must i follow! Not my birthday sia haiyoh.
Haiyoh mane Cik Lin and Uncle Is!! I want cut cake la wahlao the cake so tempting. Its like calling me to eat it ok. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Nadiya! And Advanced Happy Birthday to Redza and Cik Lin!! I dont want follow my siblings for their birthday treat with father tmr. Why must i follow! Not my birthday sia haiyoh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home