I shouldn't be doing this. I'm not used to doing this. Why am i doing this. Its not good for my health. Hehehe. For the past 5 days or so, i have been sneaking out at ard 10+ and head to my grandmother's room to use my laptop until late night. I feel guilty. Haha. Then after going offline at ard 12 or 1am i would be at the kitchen eating or still at my grandmother's room watching tv latest till 3am. Haha then i would wake up latest at 10am in the morning the next day. Yes, i'm not supposed to wake up after 10am, mama said anak dare tak boleh tidur sampai tengah hari. Lol wtf. Haiyoh nvm. Oh and Syazana said that if she wasnt mistaken, she saw that i passed Physics. Omg please let it be true. I dont wanna fail Physics my god. I mean its Physics. I studied so damn hard for it ok. Please let what Syazana said be true. Insyallah Amin. Hehe. Yessah thursday got band!! YAAAAAAY EXCITED! Me and Khalis dah plan what to play on Thursday. Haha. Oh and today is Mr Png's birthday haha. :O
K i should go offline right now but i dont want. Haha, how?
K i should go offline right now but i dont want. Haha, how?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home