Monday, May 18, 2009

I HATE MY DREAM LAST NIGHT!!! Omg. Eventhough it was really really really nice, i hate it. Contradicting much? But serious! Why must it be nice. I dont like. It breaks my heart when i recall it. Damn shit cb. And uh Naufal your quiz thing later ah i post. Lazy ah hahaha must copy paste then edit somemore. And uh i just made myself more sad by reading something. K it was unintended but dah nampak sekali then i go read again for like what, 5 times? Pandai Dayana, pandai. Jealous much? Yes. Ahhhh k 17 Again with Khalis, Fazrina and Zafirah! I'm gonna be late. Hehehe. Oh no it just rained!! Nice, the weather and my mood bersepakat(?). WAH.

Type in the first thing that comes into your mind when you see these words
Relationships
What kind?

Your Last Ex
Ahhhhh pukimakcibai sengaje sia bende ni. :(

Power
Mr Neo!!!

Food
My bestest friend.

Drugs
Siak je.

The President
Mr S. R. Nathan

War
Yessah boleh mati!

Cars
I just watched the movie Cars on disney channel lol.

Gas Prices
I dont care.

Halloween
:O

Religion
Islaaaaaaam.

Politics
Uhhhhhh PAP? Lol.

Worst Fear
Animals/Insects

Marriage
15 tahun kemudian..

Sex
I dont wantttttttt! But i want four kids wtf.

Fashion
I dont care.

Brunettes
Cool.

Redheads
Allison Iraheta hehe.

Work
5 tahun kemudian.. Haha.

Soccer
I miss soccer!

Animals
Not my thing haha.

Vanilla Ice cream
My brother's favourite flavour.

Porta Potties
Wtf?

Pajamas
Barney!!

Pictures
Memoriesssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home