Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hi!

I juz got a new haircut juz now...Not gonna give any details coz later some people noe...I dunt wanna let them noe. See for themselves better.

Yesterday during mendaki funny sia. K firstly it was funny den it got really scary. it was lyk tiz....
We tengah go thru exam paper...den Mr Taufeek ask Nurfirman to switch on the visualizer. den he go...Me, adilah and khairunnisaa sit near Irfan and nurfirman table. Den adilah ask to take Irfan's bag put under nurfirman table and take Nurfirman's bag at the keyboard dere. But unfortunately...we didn't realise tat Azan was watching wad we were doing. Damn it! Den irfan come Azan tell him where hys bag was. den Nurfirman come find hys bag and Azan told hym tat we hid his bag. Den Azan asked me. I said dunnoe. my jaw was shivering. My toes numb. after finish readi. Me, adilah and khairunnisaa go cabot fast. But I was lyk, " eh I feel bad u noe..." Den we patah balik. Den we were lyk, "Eh dier dah jumpe!" Den we ran as fast as we cud. macam nak mampus. Den cannot cerita readi...

Funny sia...OMG!!! jahat seh kiter sumer...Haha! x)
K lah bye...
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home