ello~
As I promised...
About by other frenz.
Besties :
Zunairah. My BESTEST FRIEND in the whole entire UNIVERSE! Without her, I dunt noe wat I can do. Because of her I can go to 4B last time. She helped me out. The first time I met her was when Sakinah introduced me to her when we were P3. And since then. B.F.F.! Thanx for being my ABSOLUTE, FAVORITE friend ever!
Aqida. Knew her since P1 till now. We were only in the same class during P4. The rest were MT classes. But the memories were DAMN enjoyable! Although we fought alot this year, you are still my friend no matter what happens. Ouh yar...and sorry for the teasing. hehe.
Atikah. She was my neighbour PLUS best friend. Now we are normal friends though. Even if we dunt go to the same secondary school, I can still go to your house on Hari Raya. And you can go to mine. I remember last time you came to my house then I come to your house. We play computer. Rite? Remember not? Or not sumtimes we do our homework. And then that time u left me at school. Coz u never friend me. Coz' I got to be leader for all of the subjects. Very funny sia. Den u ask Adriana, Farah and all not to friend me. Then I'm left with Marlina and Amalina. hehe. Cute gurl she was. Gets cranky easily. Haha.
Guess That's all for my Besties.
I'll write post after post about my friends.
But now I have to get readi for the FAREWELL PARTY.
Miss Aqida asked us to be there by 11.30 AM.
`BUAIXX
dAyaNA
As I promised...
About by other frenz.
Besties :
Zunairah. My BESTEST FRIEND in the whole entire UNIVERSE! Without her, I dunt noe wat I can do. Because of her I can go to 4B last time. She helped me out. The first time I met her was when Sakinah introduced me to her when we were P3. And since then. B.F.F.! Thanx for being my ABSOLUTE, FAVORITE friend ever!
Aqida. Knew her since P1 till now. We were only in the same class during P4. The rest were MT classes. But the memories were DAMN enjoyable! Although we fought alot this year, you are still my friend no matter what happens. Ouh yar...and sorry for the teasing. hehe.
Atikah. She was my neighbour PLUS best friend. Now we are normal friends though. Even if we dunt go to the same secondary school, I can still go to your house on Hari Raya. And you can go to mine. I remember last time you came to my house then I come to your house. We play computer. Rite? Remember not? Or not sumtimes we do our homework. And then that time u left me at school. Coz u never friend me. Coz' I got to be leader for all of the subjects. Very funny sia. Den u ask Adriana, Farah and all not to friend me. Then I'm left with Marlina and Amalina. hehe. Cute gurl she was. Gets cranky easily. Haha.
Guess That's all for my Besties.
I'll write post after post about my friends.
But now I have to get readi for the FAREWELL PARTY.
Miss Aqida asked us to be there by 11.30 AM.
`BUAIXX
dAyaNA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home