Halo~
Well...
I'm DAMN bored rite now!
Dunt noe wat to talk about.
erm...
Tis will maybe the last post i will be writing in school.
We had our last RECESS in Changkat.
Last P.E. together. (6C)
Last lining up after recess. (DUH!)
Well...maybe the last of everything...
But...
There is still a 2moro rite?
Alah!
I dunt wanna leave CHANGKAT!
I'll miss everyone sooo much...
All the fun times we had together.
The fighting.
The gossips.
The teasing.
The...well...
The EVERYTHING!
Alright now...
I think i'll stop there...
Dunt want to get all emotional.
~buaixx
dAyaNA
ps. i'm writing this in school. ms shakila brought us to COM Lab 1.
Well...
I'm DAMN bored rite now!
Dunt noe wat to talk about.
erm...
Tis will maybe the last post i will be writing in school.
We had our last RECESS in Changkat.
Last P.E. together. (6C)
Last lining up after recess. (DUH!)
Well...maybe the last of everything...
But...
There is still a 2moro rite?
Alah!
I dunt wanna leave CHANGKAT!
I'll miss everyone sooo much...
All the fun times we had together.
The fighting.
The gossips.
The teasing.
The...well...
The EVERYTHING!
Alright now...
I think i'll stop there...
Dunt want to get all emotional.
~buaixx
dAyaNA
ps. i'm writing this in school. ms shakila brought us to COM Lab 1.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home