Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ello!

Wassup? I just came back from Mrs Tay's house again...3 times in 4 days!
Yesterday very fun...We play in swimming pool again! I wear skirt. But i bring pants. So I change into my pants and go into the water. Suhaila wear swimming pants. Den we all try our berry berry best not to wet our UPPER THORSO. Hehe...Learnt that from Aginaya. Jus now we go to her house want to create scool song. We play Piano. Khairunnisaa very pro readi...She play A WHOLE NEW WORLD. She want to dedicate that song to her BOYFREN. Haha! Sori if u reading this ar Nisaa.

I boring lah...Nothing to do. I oso dunt noe wad to write about. Ouh yar 2morrow Mrs Tay going to China. For TEN DAYS! So long sia...Not fair. Wei Shan and Xin Ying oso going...
2moro oso Fazerah sae want to give me sumting...Wonder wad it is? Hmmm...

K lah...Boring readi. Dunt wan to talk.
Buaixx!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home