Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halo!

Well...another brand new post. Where do I start. Let's start from the very beginning.

In School...
We had Handball interclass tournament. And...6A won! Yay for them. Boo for 6C. But we are very proud of our player because once again we were Second. hehe...And we had BEATEN 6E...Yay! We were so happy. Even though I didn't play, I cheered them on although our next door neighbour are taking their 'O' Levels. Haha...
And then...My group had to stay back to do the Entreprenuer's day. Actually only Adilah, Suhaila, Jun Yi and me stayed back. Aqida oso helped us because we helped her. And than I checked my handphone my mother asked me to go home coz' she is at home. So I go home...

At Home...
I changed...Ambik wudhuk and then solat. after that I watch Monster House. and than my handphone rang and it was Fathul. He and his gang wants to come to my house. They ask for my address so I gave them. Than at about 4:10 PM they "Assalamualaikum" on my door. I opened ar... There was Fathul, Azan, Nurfirman, Sharizal, Yasin and Amirul. Dey eat eat...talk talk...laugh laugh...dunt noe wad la they doing. Until 4:40 PM they want jalan dulu...4 more people "Assalamualaikum" on my door. They were Irfan, Fariz, Fadhli and Shaikh 6F. Then the first group keluar the second group stay until 5 PM like that.

They all idiotics. Come people house...Haha! We also...At least they called...unlike sumpeople...
By the way...Aku cakap ni terus terang eh...and if your reading dis, I DUNT CARE! kk...Lets get on with it...
I HATE KHAIRUNNISAA.

Bye!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home