Monday, November 27, 2006


ello~

Juz came back from Plaza Singapura.
Went to the movies wif my dad and siblings.
We watched Happy Feet.
Cute movie it was..
Den we ate at Long John Silvers.
Hate the fish though.
But i ate the prawns, chicken and fries.
Yummy! x)


Before that went to school to submit the FORM thingy.
I changed my mind.
My first choice will be Pasir Ris Secondary.
My mind tak akan sempurna selagi tak antar form tu.
So antar readi..
Sempurna sikit ah. x)

Before before that went to Ngaji.
Woke up at 8 AM.
Suckish sia.
I want to go in the afternoon.
But my parents say cannot.
Then I actualli want to wake up late.
Then Redza go and sing this song beside my bed.
"Kakak...bangun. Kakak...bangun. Kakak...bangun nak ngaji..."
Stupid song it was.
Very annoying.
Then I bathing he still singing that song.
Uurrgghh!
Brothers are so ANNOYING! x)
Yesterday went to DowntownEast after ugama.
Played at ExplorerKids.
My siblings I mean.
I read a library book.
Then we went to EAT!
I ate Rojak Bandung, Kuay Teow Kerang and Mutton Chop.
The dishes all I shared with my parents laa..
hehe. x)
On Saturday, my family went to VivoCity.
Tat place DAMN big sia!
But like very boring.
Like all the shopping centres but BIGGER and with MORE shops.
My father bought for me a Monkey.
Named it "Mon".
Stupid name it is..
Den we also waded in he pool.
We also played at the Arcade.
Spent $20 in the Arcade.
Den had to go Ugama cos' got Exam.
I was half-an-hour late.
But I finished same as the others.
Furudin ans Usuludin damn difficult sia.
Sirah and Al-Quran quite easy.
I had to take all the exams cos' tat time I never come.
K la..
I think tats all.
~Buaixx.
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home