Friday, November 24, 2006

ello~

Wassup?
I just got my PSLE results yesterday.
I feel glad and disappointed at the same time.
Disappointed cos' I didn't get above 230.
Glad cos' Cik Lin have to blanja me at Seoul Garden.
Hehe...
I got 226.
2 a's and 2 b's.
English and Malay A.
Mats and Science B.
I going Express.
YAY!

Azwyn got 260 seh...
One of the top students in school.
She's sooo clever!
She say maybe her first choice is Raffles Girls.
Zunairah got 258.
She wants to go Cedar girls.
I think she can go...
Aqida got 246.
She go TKGS.
Adilah said that...
Atikah maybe oso go TKGS.
She got 247.
Suhaila HIGHEST in 6C.
238.
I think she going Dunman sec.
She so clever.
And then there's Khairunisaa.
She cried alot YESTERDAY i tell u...
She cry when hugging Azwyn.
Then when Ms Shakila announced her results again she cried.
FYI she got 232.
Den when cher give result slip.
Ms Shakila said she got A* for English.
She cried again...
Haha.
Adilah got 224.
Her first choice is Dunman.
Maybe she can go.
MAYBE...

Mine is...
1st : ST Anthony's Cannosian Secondary (Skola Seha)
2nd : Pasir Ris Secondary
3rd : Bedok View Secondary
4th : Bedok South Secondary (Tok Majid ajar kat sini)
5th : Greenview Secondary (Kak Ina nyer skola)
6th : Pasir Ris Crest Secondary

Tis all first we choose. And then consult Tok Majid.
Ok la...
Bye.
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home