Hey hey hey!
Sori for not posting.
Can't access blogger.
I think because of the Taiwan earthquake.
Got back from Port Dickson.
Not that fun though.
Lazy to type out the details.
That tym I got to PAsir Ris Sec.
Ok laa..
Got people i noe.
I go to 1E6.
But temporary cos of the higher mother tongue thing.
I wan same class as Adilah and Filzah sia.
Ouh yar..
I in Leopard.
Raaarrr!
lol.
Bored to death at home..
Yesterday i rebonded my hair.
Costed $100.
Its Rebonding + Cut + Treatment..
So its worth it la.
Spent about 3 hours there.
Can't wash my hair for 2 days.
Disgusting ain't it?
Yeah!
but the auntie at the shop got put like hairspray.
So smell good laa..
Later meeting Nani and Kak Min i tink.
Signing up for the volunteering thingy.
Tomorrow is the thing.
Actually i dunt wan oso sia..
But dunnoe y i say yes..
Stupid me!
I'm going to this thing..
While some of my frens watching movie.
No fair!
They tell last minute sia!
Aaaarrrrggghhh!
So angry!
K laa..
GTG.
Bye bye!
dAyaNA
Sori for not posting.
Can't access blogger.
I think because of the Taiwan earthquake.
Got back from Port Dickson.
Not that fun though.
Lazy to type out the details.
That tym I got to PAsir Ris Sec.
Ok laa..
Got people i noe.
I go to 1E6.
But temporary cos of the higher mother tongue thing.
I wan same class as Adilah and Filzah sia.
Ouh yar..
I in Leopard.
Raaarrr!
lol.
Bored to death at home..
Yesterday i rebonded my hair.
Costed $100.
Its Rebonding + Cut + Treatment..
So its worth it la.
Spent about 3 hours there.
Can't wash my hair for 2 days.
Disgusting ain't it?
Yeah!
but the auntie at the shop got put like hairspray.
So smell good laa..
Later meeting Nani and Kak Min i tink.
Signing up for the volunteering thingy.
Tomorrow is the thing.
Actually i dunt wan oso sia..
But dunnoe y i say yes..
Stupid me!
I'm going to this thing..
While some of my frens watching movie.
No fair!
They tell last minute sia!
Aaaarrrrggghhh!
So angry!
K laa..
GTG.
Bye bye!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home