HarL0...
I got nothing to tok about...
Being realli bored around here.
Nothing to do leh.
The onli HOT thing here is...
*drumrolls*
We..
as in most of the 6Cs..
are going to the MOVIES...
this SATURDAY!
Yay...yay!
Dunt noe wad show we are watching.
Probably Open Season.
K laa..
I'm BORED to death.
I'm better off reading a book..
OR.
Singing in my room...
OR.
Jus doing ABSOLUTELY...
NOTHING!
~Buaixx.
dAyaNA
I got nothing to tok about...
Being realli bored around here.
Nothing to do leh.
The onli HOT thing here is...
*drumrolls*
We..
as in most of the 6Cs..
are going to the MOVIES...
this SATURDAY!
Yay...yay!
Dunt noe wad show we are watching.
Probably Open Season.
K laa..
I'm BORED to death.
I'm better off reading a book..
OR.
Singing in my room...
OR.
Jus doing ABSOLUTELY...
NOTHING!
~Buaixx.
dAyaNA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home