Saturday, December 09, 2006

ello~

1.What made you smile today?- EVERYTHING! lol.
2. Do you know that to love is also to let go?- I think i do..
3. Are you in love?- Yes! <3
4. Are you in a relationship?- What kind?
5. Do you love your best friends?- Ofcourse! DUH!
6. What songs are you listening to?- Promise - Vanessa Hudgens
7. What is your favorite song for the moment?- Let Go. Never Underestimate A Girl. COme Back To Me. All by Vanessa Hudgens.
8. What are your biggest fears?- Heights. Cats. Dogs. Creepy insects.
9. Write down one of your most important friend!- erm..no offense to the others. I think its Aginaya.
10. Do you have ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?- I dunt even have a boyfriend!
11. Do you like to watch sunset with your love?- My love as in my family? YES!
12. What is your favorite book?- erm...The Key To The Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson.
13. Do you think gay-marriage is disgusting?- Yar laa..
14. Have you ever love your own bestfriend?- Love as in deeply in love no laa..Love normal-normal got laa..
15. Do you think break ups suck?- Depends...
16. Tell me a few important things about your self!- My name is Dayana. I am a girl. I'm going to Secondary School next year. LOL!
17. Do you think Brad Pitt is sexy?- I dunt noe ler...
18. What about Jessica Simpson?- Sexy babe..
19. Are you bored?- YES! Bored to DEATH!
20. Do you wanna go back to the past?- Yeah..And stay there. =)
21. Do you have bestfriends from the opposite sex? Are they good?- Yup! Bestfriends and close friends. erm...no one can be too good rite? So I think they are a mixture. Good and bad. :p
22. Name them!- Walau! So kaypo..kk laa. erm..Fariz. Yassar. Edgar. Shaikh(6B).
23. What colors do you like?- Black. White. Blue. Red. Pink.
24. Do you like to drink beer until you get drunk?- I dunt DRINK! I Muslim babe..
25. Do you like to drive all by yourself in the middle of the night?- No driving license how to drive?
26. Do you have important things to say to someone?- Why so kaypo sia?
27. Do you think guys who cheat on their girlfriends can be forgiven?- See how ar...
28. Do you hate your mother?- Nope!
29. Are you a family man?- Dunnoe..
30. Are you sleepy now?- I'm sleepy every point of the day! Lol! Seriously..I LURVE to sleep.
31. If you have a chance to say "i miss u", who would that be?- All 6Cs'. My teachers. My DARLING friends.
32. Do you think math is interesting?- Very intresting. And complicated sometimes..
33. Are you selfish?- Oh Yeah..Sometimes.
34. See, if your brother is gay and your sister is a lesbian, will you be mad?- Ofcourse! Eeeeewww..Disgusting!
35. When you listen to romantic songs, is there anyone that stick to your mind?- SOmetimes..Depends on the song.

Okay..
Buaixx!
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home