Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ello~

Jus came back from EASTPOINT.

Firstly Cikgu Ram, Cikgu Iffah, and Cikgu Sharifah blanja us at Sakura.
Erm...
We ate Sambal Kangkung.
Chicken squezeed with lemon.
Baby Squid.
AND.
Fried Wanton.
Eat wif Plain Rice.
Delicious!
Yum..Yum.
Adilah like to eat the Baby Squid.
I like to eat the Fried Wanton.
Aqida like to eat the Sambal Kangkung.
Zunairah...
I tink she like to eat EVERYTHING!
LOL.

After that actualli we going to Arcade.
But Zunairah cannot.
Soo...
Onli me, aqida and adilah.
We play shiok sey!
But no Zunairah not so shiok laa...
We played until got 240 tickets.
Wif $21 in my TAPZ card.
There oso got the other boys..
They all like wad sey...
Takde kerje lain...
But they helpful sumtyms..
They help us to CHEAT.
So most of our tickets tak HALAL.
LOL!
I play car racing against Adilah and I won!
Sayyid. Hakeem. Shaikh. and Nabil.
They all dah giler...
Nabil go and shake my chair.
Then Shaikh and Hakeem go and look at my face macam JAKUN.
Sayyid go and tell them I play my face lyk very serious.
Then they all idiots go and see...
Then can smell like cologne like that.
Pheeee...eeeewwww...
Disgusting!
Den we play the drums very fun...
Haha!
Adilah song very funny.
My song always rock songs.
Aqida songs utk pompuan giler nye.
Hehe..

K laa...
Nuthin to talk about.
~BUAIXX.
dAyaNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home